Your job is to bring our machines to life. You do this in an enthusiastic team with four fellow programmers. You work with Lasal (Sigmatek's development environment, based on Structured Text with an OOP architecture).
Your work is very varied and a lot of flexibility is required of you. If you are more practically oriented, you will visit customers more often, including abroad. If you prefer to dive deep into the code, you will more often work on new projects in the R&D department. We are a close-knit team where everything happens in consultation and where everyone has to pitch in when needed. You will report to the Manager Development.
- MBO/HBO level
- Demonstrated experience with object-oriented programming (C++, C#, java or similar)
- Demonstrated affinity with electrical engineering controls. (Arduino also counts).
- Being in possession of driving license B is a plus.
- Willingness to travel is a plus.
Duties and responsibilities
- Installing software on machines, testing and adjusting machines.
- Design and create control screens for machines.
- Writing programs for new machines or modifying existing projects.
- Communicate with colleagues from other fields (mechanical and electrical).
- A unique workplace where you learn new things every day. The perfect place for your first job.
Send your motivation including CV to [email protected]
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.