Vacancy: R&D Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and creative Engineer to be the driving force in the development of new machines. You will be part of a small multidisciplinary team alongside a Software Developer and a Mechanics Technician. The further composition of the team changes depending on the type of projects.
As an R&D Engineer you quickly switch between different working methods. One time you draw a part in detail, the next time you make a sketch for a prototype. Insights change constantly. You monitor the big picture, keep your colleagues informed and ensure that the fastest route to the end result is always taken. You report to the Manager Development.
- HBO Mechanical Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Communicative and proactive.
- Dutch and English spoken and written.
- Driving license B is an advantage.
- Experience with Solid Edge is an advantage.
- Initiative and creativity in coming up with new concepts
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating projects in a multidisciplinary approach
- Sparring with colleagues on designs and constructions for the various projects
- Drawing constructions and concepts
- A challenging workplace where you will have room to further develop your talents with the prospect of advancement opportunities.
- A place within a company with a positive and energetic atmosphere. The collective drive to deliver a quality product is high.
Send your motivation including CV to [email protected]
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.