Vacancy: TIG-MIG welder
We are looking for a young enthusiastic TIG-MIG welder. Idolatrous and perfectionist in stainless steel constructions in special machine building. You are responsible in a small group for a complete end product. So it is not only making welded connections but also machining plate/constructions.
- Education at MBO level 2 metalworking
- Communicative and proactive
- Level 2 welding diploma
- 2D reading of welding drawings
- TIG/MIG work
Duties and responsibilities
- Delivery of complete welded structures, stainless steel pipe, sheet and or profile material.
- Communicating with colleagues from other trades (assembly/turn milling department).
- A place within a company where there is a positive and energetic atmosphere. The collective drive to deliver a quality product is high.
- Varied work and independence.
Send your motivation including CV to [email protected]
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.